Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Time to Play Catch Up...

My goodness it's been a while since I last posted...

I have so much to catch up on...

Ecco Domani semi-finalist... oh and a little thing we like to call NY FASHION WEEK!!!!!! And of course let's not forget the Chicago Fashion Incubator at Macy's on State St.

Starting from my last post on, yikes, 9-27-08!? Ecco Domani - soooooo... I almost made it! I was selected as one of 25 sustainable design semi-finalists, which to me, was a huge huge honor.

An incredibly talented designer BODKIN (more on her soon) ended up winning, and now I get to share a venue with her at... NY FASHION WEEK!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That's right lads 'n laddies, this 'lil 'ol Chi-town designer is packing her bags and heading to NY for a few days to show at NY FASHION WEEK.

9/16 11am 72 Greene St.

I'm kind of excited if you couldn't tell?

To be honest with you all, as honesty has always been my policy, NY Fashion week's what's kicked me in my tush and gotten back into the blog.

I will also be getting back on the 'ol blogger.com site for my other blog www.chicagofashionincubator.blogspot.com - where I live my alter-ego Clark Kent life in snazzy clothes, directing board meetings, and doing my best to help 6 AH-mazing young designers begin their lines here in Chicago.

So... now that I'm back, and I'm promising to post, pass around the word, follow both blogs, and hopefully learn the inside outs and upside downs ('lil call out to my flip sweaters there) of running your own small fashion business.

As for NY - I have some very exciting things in the works and I can't wait to share...

Stay tuned!

Hugs!
Lara

1 comment: