Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Welcome Back!

1416652793

Hey there Fall! Hello rain! Oh hi, blog!

I'm sorry I haven't been around much, Fashion Focus Chicago and the lead up to it kept me away from the blog for a bit. It was an amazing week! Do a quick search for "Fashion Focus Chicago 2011" and you'll see all the best of Chicago Fashion!

"Making it Work" is based on the idea that "it" may not be 100% perfect but we can make "it" work!

Finding the beauty, fun, and fashion in imperfections - perfect is boring, quirks and piccadillys are memorable and totally rad!

During all of the craziness last week it began to rain and I snapped one of my most favorite pictures. It's garbage in the street but in its own way it's so very pretty. I would love to make fabric with this print!

My only regret? I was so taken by how pretty the garbage was that I didn't think to pick it up and put it in a trash can later! But it's in my mind and since then I've been cleaning up Chicago's streets when and where I can...doing my best to "make it work"!

Happy Fall!

L

No comments: