Sunday, September 20, 2009

The GreenShows - THANK YOUs

So.

Here I am.

Back in Chicago.

The past three weeks honestly feel like a dream, probably because I didn't actually sleep for most of them!

The show was incredible. I can't thank everyone enough! Lauren Miller, Michelle Dimitris, Amanda Russell, Elise Moran, and Rebekah Stoneberg were my right hand ladies - Rebekah even walked the show for us!! Bahar Shahpar somehow managed to put her show together while helping cast the models for everyone else's show. Thomas, Albert, and Rachel at King of Greene Street, the venue, have been incredibly helpful and their space is gorgeous. Eric Dorfman of Ed Media, Ryan, Kristina, and Valerie from State PR... Dexter Make-up, John Masters Organic Hair, Michael Donovan Photography, incredible models from Q, FORD, RED, VNY... the thank you's could go on and on. So many people made last Wednesday's show possible - made The GreenShows possible!

Please take a look at the video and the treehugger slideshow that I've posted below. I'll be back soon with some behind the scenes pics and stories.

3 comments:

Botany's Desire said...

Hi there,
So happy to have found your blog. I totally understand the challanges of being a small business. I love your line. I would love to get wholesale information for my little shop.
thanks,

Sandra

Veja cecilia said...

Hi Lara! I´m happy to find your blog and to see some of your work. it´s great!

Lara Miller said...

Thank you for your comments!
I'm finally getting on my blog a bit more and it was lovely to find these! I hope you are all having a happy holiday season! Lara