Sunday, September 13, 2009

glam.com today's feature and an o-mazing secret to share in the form of a dance...

I almost fell over when I saw this - thanks so much to the awesome Melissa Maynard De Kerch from Factio Magazine (factio-magazine.com) for spreading the word about The GreenShows! glam.com is a great site and it is so neat to be featured on it!

Pinch Pinch Pinch, that's all I seem to be doing lately is pinching myself - half to keep myself awake and half to be sure that I didn't fall asleep three weeks ago, when all of this began!

Speaking of pinching - there is something coming out on Monday that is so pinch worthy I could give myself a sizeable bruise. It starts with an O. It is a she. Who has a website. Who's a Chicago gal. Who shut Michigan Ave. down to throw the most incredible block party in the greatest, most O-mazing city ever.