Monday, December 27, 2010

Trending Red

Red Grace Flip worn flipped one size $264

Red Grace Flip Cardigan worn long one size $264
I'm so in love with red this season - and it's not just because of the holidays! Reds, especially with a blue undertone, are super flattering on everyone. I've been wearing my Red Grace Flip cardigan (pictured on Valentine above) a ton lately.
My favorite thing about the Grace Flip is that I can wear it long with leggings or flip it upside down to wear over dresses or with jeans.
I don't have the Grace available on the site right now because we're sold out, but I'm happy to knit one for you! The sweater is one size and $264. Of course Red is my favorite color, but we can knit it in practically any color of the rainbow! Just email us at info@laramiller.net if you're interested. Please remember, all special orders cannot be returned, we can only accept exchanges for up to 10 days after receipt of purchase for a merchandise credit.
See you in Red!
L


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooooh, this is lovely!! I hope you don't mind but I shared the beauty!
http://www.magnifeco.com/lara-miller-loomed-by-hand/women/
Hope you had lovely holidays!!
Kate